Irene Siegel Book Course: The Sacred Path of the Therapist: Modern Healing, Ancient Wisdom, and Client Transformation
Drawing from her unique experiences working with master shamans as well as practicing as a psychotherapist and an Approved EMDR Consultant, Irene Siegel discusses the evolving role of the therapist as both therapist and healer.
Integrating Western psychological understanding with ancient wisdom traditions, this book addresses how spiritual resonance is achieved within the psychotherapeutic process. Readers will learn how mindfulness practices and attunement can help them move clients toward recovery and beyond, allowing full potential to emerge within a shared coherent field of awakening consciousness. Topics include translating transpersonal theory into practice, understanding the human energy field, and the integration of psychotherapy and spiritual initiation.
Using lessons from the evolving field of transpersonal psychology, as well as guided meditation exercises, the reader will learn to access the innate inner wisdom and healing potential of their clients, expanding the content and context of therapy. EMDR is used throughout the book as an example of integrative therapy, but the tools and techniques may be applied to a varied group of therapeutic modalities. Prior understanding of EMDR is not required.
Author: Dr. Irene Siegel
Participant will be able to describe two elements of an integrative transpersonal therapy practice.
Participant will be able to Identify the relationship between the human energy field, and emotional, cognitive, and physical healing.
Participant will be able to apply applications of mindful awareness, attunement, and resonance for self-soothing and affect regulation.
Participant will be able to identify two cosmic interweaves for ego integration and internal resourcing.
Participant will be able to apply two intuitive skills in the tracking of information and energy flow in the process of client assessment and healing within a shared coherent field of energy.
Participant will be able to identify two elements of the role of the transpersonal therapist as it relates to the spiritual awakening of the client.
NOTE: THIS IS A BOOK COURSE AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE UNLIMITED PACKAGE. THIS COURSE REQUIRES A BOOK TO BE PURCHASED. THE BOOK IS THE COURSE MATERIAL. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE BOOK PLEASE CLICK THE MATERIALS LINK AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO AN AMAZON BOOK PURCHASE PAGE. THE BOOK IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE COURSE.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ACE provider approval Period: 1/5/2026 Social workers participating in this course will receive 7 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) Ce-Classes.com has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6320. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Ce-Classes.com is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- EMDR Consulting NBCC Approval EMDR Consulting, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6853. EMDR Consulting, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program for NBCC CEs.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2025
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 2-2023
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1750
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- New York Mental Health Practitioners Board CE-Classes.com, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0260.
- IRENE SIEGEL ONLY – Book EMDRIA Program Approval Number: #13008-DL18
- New York Psychology Board CE-Classes.com, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0211
This course is Non Interactive .