EMDR Training: Integrating EMDR into your Clinical Practice, Part 2 VIRTUAL
EMDR is an approach to psychotherapy utilizing eye movements and other forms of bilateral stimulation to help process a wide range of psychological complaints. EMDR integrates seamlessly with a variety of different treatment approaches that has helped countless amounts of people with their daily problems. It also has been intensely researched, proving to be effective with stress and trauma. With training and certification, EMDR can be easily integrated into your clinical practice. Roy Kiessling is a certified EMDR Trainer and consultant, with a team of other certified individuals around the United States. With his experience EMDR Consulting is able to offer EMDRIA approved basic training, specialty workshops, consultation to become certified or an approved consultant, and even case discussion forums to support clinicians in mastering EMDR.
EMDR Consulting – EMDR Part 2
This is a LIVE Webinar and CE’s are only available to professionals who attended Roy’s workshop.
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with detailed information regarding EMDR. Specifically, a professional will:
• Summarize the steps in the congruent breathing intervention.
• Categorize core belief clusters into developmental plateaus.
• Summarize the steps in the developing the container exercise.
• Role play effective, efficient and safe reprocessing of a client’s acute stress by using Restricted Processing.
• Construct a belief focused targeting plan.
• Apply extended resourcing interventions.
• Describe adaptive responses to common negative core beliefs.
• Role play the processing of disturbing memories.
• Restate adaptive coping mechanisms in clients.
• Compare 5 EMDR specific targeting plan approaches.
• Categorize the resourcing skills needed to assist EMDR processing.
• Role play EMDRs unrestricted processing.
• Explain the use of clinical interventions during processing.
• Role play the application of extended resourcing procedures.
• Compare and contrast EMDR standard protocols and procedures with the integrative approach.
EMDRIA Approved Training Provider
*Developer of this Basic Training Course
Please go to www.emdrconsulting.com to register and view upcoming workshop dates!
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- EMDR Consulting NBCC Approval EMDR Consulting, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6853. EMDR Consulting, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of this program for NBCC CEs. Social workers participating in this course will receive 20 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 2315
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive.