Sarah Jenkins – Basic EMDR Training Part 2 Webinar
If you are a therapist, you have undoubtedly heard of the power of EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitizing Reprocessing). EMDR therapy is comprehensive and includes aspects of multiple psychotherapeutic approaches. A research and evidence based therapy created by Francine Shapiro Ph.D., EMDR therapy is identified as treatment of choice for trauma.
The goal of this EMDR Training Course is to provide clinicians with a complete integrated training in EMDR therapy. This program supports clinicians in meeting the minimum standards established by EMDRIA, as well as specific additional curriculum in dissociation. The goal is to provide clinicians with the knowledge and skills to utilize EMDR therapy, a comprehensive understanding of case conceptualization and treatment planning, and the ability to integrate EMDR therapy into their clinical practices.
I have a Masters of Counseling from the University of Phoenix and a Bachelors of Psychology from James Madison University in Virginia. I am also registered with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). I am also a member of the British Psychological Society and hold a clinical license in the UK as a Chartered Psychologist. An EMDR therapist since 2002, I specialize in Arizona EMDR therapy. I am an EMDRIA Approved EMDR Training Provider, EMDRIA/HAP Approved EMDR Consultant, Certified EMDR therapist, and Equine Assisted Therapist.
Day 1 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Day 2 9:00 – 5:30
Day 3 9:00 – 5:30
Day 4 9:00 – 5:30
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify a minimum of three strategies for working with blocked Processing
2. Define The Cognitive Interweave
3. Identify a minimum of three strategies for working with high levels of affect
4. Define how EMDR therapy can be utilized in special populations
5. Describe what is meant by “dissociation” as defined by Structural Dissociation Theory
6. Define Fraser’s Table as an additional stabilization skill for complex cases
7. Identify the various organizations associated with the EMDR community
8. Identify what is meant by being an EMDRIA Approved EMDR Certified Therapist, or EMDRIA Approved EMDR Consultant.
9. Apply all 8 Phases of EMDR Therapy to personal material
10. Apply 3 prongs history taking to personal material as well as client material
To register for this live training please click here: Register
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 17 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 2309
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive.