Cirque Lodge – An Introduction to Jungian Sandtray in Clinical Settings
December 6, 2019
In-person location: Orem, UT
This workshop will be facilitated by Kyle Kone, LMFT and offers an introduction to the theory, philosophy and potential treatment interventions from a Jungian approach, as well as, techniques to engage clients in accessing parts of self without having to depend on engaging or confronting the consicious mind.
This workshop offers an introduction to the theory, philosophy and potential treatment interventions from a Jungian approach, as well as, techniques to engage clients in accessing parts of self without having to depend on engaging or confronting the consicious mind.
About Kyle Kone, LMFT
Kyle Kone is passionate about working with people who struggle with Addiction and Mental Health issues, in particular through the lens of understanding and treating the various complex dynamics that can help both individuals and their families find new, intentional and meaningful qualities of life. Kyle has worked with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders, and views people as capable to gain awareness of previous and current patterns of dysfunction to promote both their short-term and long-term healthier lifestyle. Kyle engages people in educational and experiential interactions to foster rapport, feeling supported against the nature of the diseases of addiction and mental health, and developing skills to work through adverse issues instead of against them. Kyle’s formal education has derived from the fields of psychology and marriage and family therapy, and he applies concepts and skills from these fields in the work of addiction and mental health, in particular the concern for developing healthy relationships for the self and all encompassing relationships. He is trained in Jungian Sandtray Therapy, Domestic Violence, EMDR, ACT, MBB, and Motivational Interviewing. He is currently undergoing training with psychodrama
Kyle currently works in various clinical and administrative programs at a Residential Treatment facility, as well as has a private practice located in Pleasant Grove.
8:30am Registration / Continental Breakfast
9:00am Workshop Begins
10:30am Workshop Continues
12:00pm Workshop Concludes
12:00pm Lunch (included with workshop)
1. To identify basic theory and philosophy of Jungian Sandtray Therapy and be able to conceptualize it with particular populations of clientele.
2. To identify resources to receive further training and practice.
3. Participants can distinguish examples of how the modality is used in clinical settings and how to incorporate it as a means of engaging clients in expression of the self and psyche without standard verbal or conscious directives.
To register for this Live Workshop please visit: https://www.cirquelodge.com/Cirque-Forms/cirque-lodge-workshop/
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 3 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 2215
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Interactive .