Child & Adolescent Complex Trauma Conference
August 7 & 8, 2019
The Child Adolescent Complex Trauma Conference on August 7th and 8th at the beautiful Equinox Resort and Spa will serve as a renewal and retreat for professionals. The Child Adolescent Complex Trauma Conference is devoted to creating a space for connection that stimulates our growth in understanding and servicing children, adolescents and families affected by complex trauma. The conference was founded to create an ongoing community for learning and sharing. To support this, the conference will be an annual event rotating between Manchester, Vermont and Phoenix, Arizona.
Our focus is the treatment and care of the child, adolescent, and family who have been affected by traumatic stress. Trauma-focused care, including the care of the provider will be highlighted. EMDR and other trauma treatments will be central to the conference as well.
- Participants will be able to explain multiple treatment modalities that address the core symptoms of complex trauma
- Participants will be able to explain the tenets of Sensorimotor psychotherapy
- Participants will be able to apply trauma informed care practice skills with their clients
- Participants will be able to describe the many facets of child and adolescent complex trauma treatment needs
- Participants will be able to select from a range of expressive evidenced based trauma treatment practices that can be used in the therapy session, classroom or family setting
- Participants will be able to discuss mindful practices for provider self-care
- Participants will be able to identify resources for stabilization and affect regulation that are suitable for children
- Participants will be able to utilize strategies to identify parts using child friendly strategies.
To register for this Conference please visit: https://www.cactconference.com/
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 12 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 2154
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive .