Reporting Suspected Abuse and Neglect in Louisiana
This course provides education and training for employees on the reporting suspected abuse and neglect of children, the elderly and vulnerable adults.
Specifically, an employee will:
· Identify what is Child Abuse is and mandatory reporting rules.
· Identify what is Elderly Abuse is and mandatory reporting rules.
· Describe how to report per abuse.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/11 – 1/5/14. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- Ce-Classes.com is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. Provider #6320 Expires 5/31/2017.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/2013
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Continuing Education Provider – PCE 4297.
- The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1114 Expires 11-2014
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2013.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2014.
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1906
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 expires 3/31/2013.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2014 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2014.
This course is Non Interactive .