Health and Safety Practices – Creating a Healthier Life
Course Description: This course is based upon material published in SAMHSA and is an open access article.
This course is part of the educational requirements for certification as a peer support specialists and certified recovery support specialists in Florida. It specifically addresses strategies for developing a healthy lifestyle.
It contains information, ideas, and strategies that people from all over the country have found to be helpful in relieving and preventing troubling feelings and symptoms. It includes a step by step plan for creating balance and a healthier life.
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with detailed information regarding learning to create a healthier life. Specifically, a professional will:
- Describe the elements of wellness
- Identify ways to create balance
- Recognize strategies for improving wellness
Citation: SAMHA, Creating a Healthier Life, A Step by Step Guide to Wellness. Retrieved from https://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content//SMA16-4958/SMA16-4958.pdf on 7/22/17. Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- Staff Training
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .