Health and Safety Practices – First Aid
- Recognize the symptoms of various medical emergencies
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest
- Identify strategies for helping people who are injured
Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Staff Training
- Employees Only: This course is approved for employee training. However, this course does not provide CE credit for licensed or certified professionals.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .