CEU Course Details
Creative Protocols for EMDR Therapy 2 Day Workshop
This is an Important Announcment
We are experiencing Technical Difficulties
If you attended the Dolores Mosquera course on July 15 -16
TO ENTER YOUR KEYCODE AND OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATE
July 15 and July 16, 2018
El Segundo, CA
Learn to treat physical and mental illness with EMDR therapy using creative protocols. This workshop will address ego states and give you more nonverbal options with clients.
Dr. Mosquera is an internationally respected authority in the field of complex trauma, dissociation and personality disorders. Be a part of a unique training that will enrich your clinical skills and and therapeutic knowledge.
Both Days: 8:30 – 9:00 = Registration and elaborate continental breakfast
Saturday, February 10th, 2018:
Pillars of Life Installation:
9:00 – 9:45: group protocol, video, explanation of the protocol
9:45 – 10:30: Q & A and practicum
10:30 – 10:45: Break
10:45 – 11:45: Explanation of dream protocol, Q & A, and practicum
11:45 – 12:45: Lunch on your own
Healing the Folks Who Live Inside:
12:45 – 1:35: Video
1:35 – 2:45: Role Theory, Role Therapy, use of Folks Kit and Play of Life Kit
2:45 – 3:00: Break
3:00 – 3:50: Demo
3:50 – 5:00: Practicum
Sunday, February 11th, 2018:
9:00 — 10:00: Video, Explanation of the protocol, Q & A.
10:00 – 11:00: Practicum
11:00 – 11:15: Break
Heal Your Body, Heal Your Mind:
11:15 – 12:05: Video of difficult cases
12:05 – 1:05: Lunch on your own
1:05 – 1:35: Explanation of clinical strategies for physical ailments and pain
1:35 – 2:25: Demo
2:25 – 2:40: Break
2:40 – 3:55 Practicum
3:55 – 4:55: Additional protocols: Museum, Photo Album, Play of Life
4:55 – 5:00: Closure, Evaluations, Sign out
Participants will be able to:
- Name and describe the procedure of the Pillars of Life
- Describe how the Pillars of Life can help develop new resources for the client;
- Identify the client’s inner resources through the diagnostic aspects of the Pillars Of Life (client readiness evaluation); and use as an interweave when resource pendulation is required during Phase
- Understand and implement the Dream Protocol in their practice.
- Use Cognitive Interweaves for appropriate closure to dreams.
- Discuss basic elements of Role Theory concepts and technique and how they relate to EMDR therapy protocol in order to facilitate the treatment of clients;
- Discuss and describe how to developmentally assess, identify, map and access client roles and how to treat roles with the traditional EMDR 8 Phases;
- Explain what they learned, using a specially developed kit to identify clients’ roles and thence their EMDR targets in order to process inner issues/roles.
- Define the need for adaptation of the traditional protocol with clients who sometimes have trouble identifying a specific scene for targeted processing;
- Describe the protocol adaptation with the drawings from the beginning and end of processing in one session
Please click on the link below to register for this 2 Day Workshp:
Click here to Register
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) CE-Classes.com, provider #1142, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. CE-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2017-1/5/2020. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
Social workers participating in this course will receive 13 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Ce-Classes.com is approved to provide continuing education by the following professional organizations: ASWB and APA. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by these nationally recognized certifying bodies to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2019.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2019
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1763
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2019
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education
Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of
continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2020 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2020.
This course is Interactive .
Click Here to Obtain Continuing Education Certificate
Click Here to Obtain Continuing Education Certificate