BenderBritt Seminars with Maria Masciandaro Presents EMDR GTEP
G-TEP is Elan Shapiro’s exciting and highly creative method that provides an approach to resolve recent traumatic distress using a group format. It has multiple uses including intervention in disasters, critical incidents, family therapy, small groups of unrelated individuals (as in workplace trauma), or in groups of individuals who have experienced different traumas (mixed adult group therapy). Presentations will include didactic material, video, closely supervised practica and detailed handouts.
Special Note: Although this is a 2-day workshop, participants who have already had a full day training in R-TEP may attend the G-TEP only. You may also opt to take R-TEP only, although we encourage you to take both sections in order to acquire the full spectrum of Early EMDR Intervention skills. Please see the FEES section for all the choices.
This course is appropriate for EMDR mental health clinicians.
Presenter Bio: Maria Masciandaro, PsyD is senior faculty for R-TEP & G-TEP in the United States. Trained by the developers, Elan Shapiro, Ph.D. & Brurit Laub, M.A, she is in open communication with these leaders, providing continued feedback for the ongoing research Dr. E. Shapiro requires. Dr. Masciandaro is a founder of the New Jersey Trauma Recovery Network and one of the NJ Regional Coordinators for EMDRIA. She is a facilitator for both the EMDR Institute and EMDR-HAP. In addition to EMDR therapy, she is skilled in hypnosis. She is President of the Clinical Hypnosis Society of NJ and has consultant status with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis. Dr. Masciandaro maintains a private practice in Elizabeth, NJ.
- Identify when Early EMDR Intervention is appropriate
- Apply Early EMDR clinical skills with additional measures for containment and safety
- Identify and comprehend key features, procedures and concepts of the Group Traumatic Episode Protocol
- Demonstrate the ability to apply G-TEP in their clinical practice
- Evaluate the significance of the G-TEP and Early EMDR Intervention.
January 26, 2020
To Register Click this Link: http://www.benderbrittseminars.com
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 6 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1749
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive .