Dolores Mosquera- Treating Dissociative Disorders with EMDR Therapy
July 12 – 14, 2019
Phase oriented treatment serves as an excellent guide to structure the work with clients suffering from dissociative disorders. Many trauma therapists struggle when it comes to deciding on how to proceed with trauma work, since some cases never seem stable enough. A progressive approach in working with traumatic memories may be implemented safely; the key is identifying possible indicators in each client. This workshop will illustrate specific micro-processing techniques that both increase client stabilization and allow for working with parts of the traumatic memories.
1. Participants will be able to describe three key aspects of the Progressive Approach model for dissociative clients from the EMDR
To register for this Live Workshop please visit: HERE
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 18 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1708
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive .