Customer Service for Recovery Residences
Course Description: This course is part of the educational requirements for certification as a recovery residence administrator in Florida. It specifically addresses the certification requirements for recovery residences in the state of Florida. It includes basic information on how to provide customer service. Both clients and neighbors are customers for recovery residences. It is important for recovery residence administrators to provide good customer service.
This course is designed for peer support counselors, recovery residence administrators, substance abuse counselors, and paraprofessionals who want to work in substance abuse treatment. This course is appropriate for beginning level practitioners.
Authors: TM DiDona
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with introductory information regarding customer service for recover residences. Specifically, a professional will:
- Describe the elements of good customer service
- Identify why customer service matters for recovery residence administrators
- Recognize the standards for being a good neighbor according to NARR
Citation: National Council for Behavioral Health, The customer is always right: Customer service for survival. Retrieved from https://www.thenationalcouncil.org/BH365/2015/03/13/customer-always-rightcustomer-
service-survival/ on 3/10/17. Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .