Tetreault Seminars- Treating OCD with EMDR Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention And Ego State Maneuvers Presented by Sandra Paulsen
Presented by: Sandra Paulsen, PhD
October 6-7, 2017 | Phoenix, AZ
This is a really exciting NEW workshop! Dr. Paulsen will be integrating EMDR with exposure and response prevention, to create a more effective method of treating OCD, a very challenging condition. The likelihood that it can, at times, be a response to developmental trauma will also be discussed. Covered will be the taxonomy, as well as specifics of treatment and integration of exposure and relapse prevention within all 8 phases of EMDR Therapy.
This workshop is appropriate for mental health professional who have completed EMDR basic training parts one and two.
About the Presenter
Dr Paulsen authored “When There Are No Words: Repairing Trauma and Neglect from the Attachment Period,” and “Looking Through the Eyes of Trauma & Dissociation: An Illustrated Guide for EMDR Therapists and Clients.” She co-authored “The Neurobiology and Treatment of Traumatic Dissociation: Toward an Embodied Self,” and “All the Colors of Me: My First Book on Dissociation.” A fellow of the ISST&D, she was invited faculty in numerous international venues, and was invited EMDRIA Masters Series Lecturer. Her clinical practice is limited to brief intensive work on a forested island nearSeattle. Her several online workshops are available through sfrankelgroup.com.
By attending this workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the cycle of anxiety increase through obsessional thinking and decrease through compulsive responses.
- Design an intervention of exposure to obsessional thoughts and response prevention for compulsive behaviors.
- Describe how to integrate exposure and ritual prevention within the eight phases of EMDR
Register NOW by clicking this link: http://www.melonstretcher.com/register.html
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2020-1/5/2023 Social workers participating in this course will receive 14 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1672
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Interactive .