FARR Certification Requirements
Course Description: This course is based upon material published on the Florida Association of Recovery Residences website. This course is part of the educational requirements for certification as a recovery residence administrator in Florida. It specifically addresses the certification requirements for recovery residences in the state of Florida.
This course is designed for peer support counselors, recovery residence administrators, substance abuse counselors, and paraprofessionals who want to work in substance abuse treatment. This course is appropriate for beginning level practitioners.
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with introductory information regarding FARR certification requirements. Specifically, a professional will:
- Describe the levels of care for certified recovery residences
- Identify the domains by which the standards are organized
- Recognize the standards for certification of a recovery residence
Citation: Compiled from the Florida Association of Recovery Residences website on 8/8/17 http://dev.aspengrovedesign.com/farr/standards/ Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .