Ethical Business Practice for Recovery Residence Administrators
Course Description: This course on ethical business practice is designed specifically for Recovery Residence Administrators. It covers a brief introduction to ethics as well as some of the common ethical dilemmas that recovery residence administrators face. The ethical guidelines from the Florida Association of Recovery Residences (FARR) are reviewed in detail. The course includes the Code of Ethics by the National Association of Recovery Residences (NARR).
Author: T. DiDona, PhD
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with detailed information regarding ethical business practice for recovery residences. Specifically, a professional will:
• Describe common ethical problems faced by recovery residence administrators
• Identify the FARR ethical guidelines
• Recognize the NARR code of ethics
Citation: DiDona, T. (2017) Basic Business Skills for Recovery Residence Administrators. www.AddictionsTrainingInstitute.com Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .