Criminal Background Screening Procedures for Recovery Residences
This course on criminal background screening is designed specifically for Recovery Residence Administrators. It covers the definition of a background check and why they are necessary as well as reviews requirements needed to perform a background check. Specific requirements in the state of Florida are reviewed in detail. Level 2 background checks, which are required for certified Recovery Residence Administrators, are explained in detail as well as disqualifying offenses. Procedures for obtaining Level 2 background clearance are reviewed.
Author: T. DiDona, PhD
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with detailed information regarding criminal background screening procedures for recovery residences. Specifically, a professional will:
• Describe what is entailed in a background check.
• Identify the procedures required for a Level 2 background check.
• Recognize background screening requirements for recovery residence staff.
Citation: DiDona, T. (2017). Care Provider Background Screening Clearinghouse. CE-Classes.com. Reviewed by TM DiDona, PhD 2018 and found to be current. For a full list of current references, please Click Here
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .