Building Self Esteem: A Self Help Guide
Course Description: This course is based upon material published SAMHSA and is an open access article. This course is part of the educational requirements for certification as a peer support specialists and certified recovery support specialists in Florida. It specifically addresses strategies for building self-esteem.
It contains information, ideas, and strategies that people from all over the country have found to be helpful in relieving and preventing troubling feelings and symptoms. It includes a step by step plan for building self-esteem.
This course is designed for peer support counselors, recovery residence administrators, substance abuse counselors, and paraprofessionals who want to work in substance abuse treatment. This course is appropriate for beginning level practitioners.
Learning Objectives: This course will provide the practitioner with introductory information regarding building self-esteem. Specifically, a professional will:
- Describe activities that increase self-esteem
- Identify ways to increase self-esteem
- Recognize strategies for changing negative thoughts to positive ones
Citation: SAMHSA, Building Self Esteem: A Self Help Guide Retrieved from https://store.samhsa.gov/shin/content/SMA-3715/SMA-3715.pdf on 7/22/17
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- Florida Certification Board
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
This course is Non Interactive .