Getting Over Overeating for Teens Book Course
Getting Over Overeating for Teens: A Workbook to Transform Your Relationship with Food Using CBT, Mindfulness, and Intuitive Eating
This course is based on the excellent workbook by psychotherapist and author, Andrea Wachter. The book is divided into four sections that are each an essential component of overcoming overeating: emotional, mental, physical and spiritual. Any clinician who treats adolescents will benefit from the tools and teen-friendly language that this comprehensive workbook provides. The exercises can be used in individual sessions, given as homework to clients, or utilized as a group structure. Clinicians can also teach these tools to parents so they can better understand the needs of their kids if they are struggling with binge eating, overeating, undereating or body image.
Author: Andrea Wachter
By reading this book participants will be able to:
- Identify new ways to help adolescents manage painful thoughts and become more present
- Define teen-friendly methods of helping adolescents overcome overeating, binge eating, restricting and body hatred
- Apply specific tools to help teens and tweens find more fulfillment in their lives
Purchase the book by clicking on “Get Course Materials” below.
* If you are taking this course you will need to purchase the book separately. The course exam fee covers the exam, evaluation, and certificate.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2020-1/5/2023 Social workers participating in this course will receive 4 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1475
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Non Interactive .