Ethics and Boundaries Live Webinar
Ron earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Hawaii and his graduate degree from Florida International University where he received the Excellence in the Field Award in 1989. He holds an active license in the state of Florida and has been board certified as a clinical supervisor for social work, mental health and marriage and family therapy. He has over 24 years of clinical experience in the field. In addition, he has over 12 years of administrative experience and has developed supervision and training programs for graduate students and interns from a wide array of disciplines, including social work, counseling and nursing. He has served as an adjunct professor and as a clinical instructor for numerous local universities. He has practical experience in agency administration, JACHO and CARF accreditation, training and development, substance abuse and intensive couples counseling.
Come and join us on October 11th, 2019 at 1:00 PM EST for a complimentary Ethics and Boundaries LIVE and INTERACTIVE WEBINAR!
Certificates will be awarded after the entire (one hour) webinar has been completed and the evaluation has been completed.
This course is approved for NBCC credit!
1:00 PM – Start Ethics Webinar
2:00 PM – End Ethics Webinar
1. Participants will identify federal and state laws that pertain to Ethics and Boundaries.
2. Participants will describe ethical dilemmas that commonly occur in Mental health and substance abuse treatment.
3. Participants will describe strategies for avoiding ethical problems.
Cancellation and Refunds
Our cancellation and refund policy for courses purchased at our website is that participants have 5 business days from the date of purchase to request a refund for any course not completed. The exam fee for this course covers the materials via webinar or recording, exam, evaluation and certificate.
Complaints and Grievances
All complaints and grievances are reviewed within 5 working days. Formal grievances are required to be written, and will be responded to within 10 business days. Please send all grievances to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ce-Classes.com is ADA compliant. Please contact us to request special accomodations for disability by emailing email@example.com or calling 954-290-8446.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2020-1/5/2023 Social workers participating in this course will receive 1 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- The National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) Ce-Classes.com has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6320. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Ce-Classes.com is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0223 Expires 2-2023
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors – CE-Classes.com meets the requirements for acceptable continuing education
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1467
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Interactive.