The Don't Diet, Live-It! Workbook
Course Description: This workbook teaches the many essential components of healing from food, weight and body image issues. Topics include black-and-white thinking, emotional eating, ineffective dieting, the importance of reaching out, natural weight and much more. Thought provoking workbook exercises will give clinicians many tools to guide clients deeper into healing from disordered eating as well as full-blown eating disorders. The book is sprinkled with personal stories from the authors, about their journeys in overcoming their own eating disorders, making it an interesting and personal read. Clinicians can also benefit from the section in the back of the book that teaches how to lead a Live-it group.
By taking this course participants will be able to:
- Define the ineffectiveness of dieting
- Identify the variety of important components that must be addressed to help clients heal from eating and body image problems
- Lead groups usingThe Don’t Diet, Live-It Workbook as a guide
Authors: Andrea Wachter and Marsea Marcus
About Getting Course Materials: The course material for this course is the book itself. The most convenient and easiest way to obtain this book is to purchase this book from Amazon.com by clicking on the picture of the book or clicking on the Get Course Materials Link. Of course, you can borrow it from the library or from a friend, or you can purchase it at the local book store.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2020-1/5/2023
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1459
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Non Interactive .