EMDR Consulting Presents a Five Day Intensive EMDR Basic Training Workshop.
EMDR is an approach to psychotherapy utilizing eye movements and other forms of bilateral stimulation to help process a wide range of psychological complaints. EMDR integrates seamlessly with a variety of different treatment approaches that has helped countless amounts of people with their daily problems. It also has been intensely researched, proving to be effective with stress and trauma. With training and certification, EMDR can be easily integrated into your clinical practice. Roy Kiessling is a certified EMDR Trainer and consultant, with a team of other certified individuals around the United States. With his experience EMDR Consulting is able to offer EMDRIA approved basic training, specialty workshops, consultation to become certified or an approved consultant, and even case discussion forums to support clinicians in mastering EMDR.
This workshop will cover EMDR training parts one and two.
This is a LIVE Workshop and CE’s are only available to professionals who attended Roy’s workshop.
Click here to obtain your Continuing Education Certificate
1) Describe the EMDR’s Adaptive Information Processing Model, 8 phases and 3 pronged procedures.
2) Understand how to integrate, from a belief schema perspective, EMDR’s targeting sequenc plan 8 into one’s clinical practice
3) Practice effective, efficient and safe reprocessing of a client’s acute stress by using Restricted Processing (aka. EMD)
4) Describe EMDR’s use when working with acute stress, dissociative type clients, military, couples and children
1) Describe complex client case conceptualization Targeting Sequence Treatment Plans
2) Practice the Extended Resourcing Procedures
3) Practice using the full Standard EMDR 8 phase / 3 prong treatment
4) Describe EMDR’s usefulness in treating addictions, phobias, grief, and somatic disorders
EMDRIA Approved Training Provider
*Developer of this Basic Training Course
Upcoming 2016 Dates:
January 13-17, 2016
January 20-24, 2016
St. Simons Island, GA
February 17-21, 2016
March 16-20, 2016
July 27-31, 2016
Click Here to obtain your CE Certificate