Brad Lamm-BreakFree Intervention Skills Training
Breakfree Intervention skills training equips participants to understand the history and methods of various intervention models as compared to Brad Lamm’s proprietary invitational method, which pairs an invitational intervention with long-term family recovery. Through education, case studies, and role-plays, participants learn how to intervene using this cutting edge approach to initiating family recovery. Make time for yourself to learn, grow and build the skills necessary to enhance your work with the leaders in the industry; conducted by noted author, teacher and interventionist Brad Lamm, CIP, accompanied by Kathleen Murphy, MA, LPC.
About the Presenters
Brad Lamm is an author, teacher and interventionist best known for helping people make life-enhancing change alongside Oprah, the Dr. Oz Show,Today Show and others. Brad is the founder of Breathe Life Healing Centers, a sophisticated treatment program that is helping America recover through trauma-informed evidence-based clinical solutions steeped in spiritual awakenings. A trauma survivor, Brad began his own recovery journey in 2003 from drugs, alcohol, bulimia and nicotine. Brad’s life and work demonstrates how even the most challenging case might not only recover, but offer help and hope to those in crisis.www.BradLamm.com
Co-Presenter: Kathleen Murphy, M.A., LPC
Breathe Life Healing Center’s founding Clinical Director, Kathleen possesses a world of knowledge and a depth of experience, founded on 30+ years of experience working with people with substance abuse issues complicated by relational trauma. Kathleen makes use of didactics, psycho- education, lectures and experiential group processes that are heavily influenced by attachment theory and psycho-dramatic techniques to assist clients in reframing and reclaiming the self as a being in relationship.
- Demonstrate new competencies and enhance existing knowledge through in-depth role-play scenarios
- Identify the obstacles that can stand in the way of a successful BreakFree intervention and the skills necessary to overcome them successfully.
- Demonstrate new Family Map competencies and explain the important role it plays in the BreakFree Intervention method of intervening.
- Apply new information to build a new or enhance an existing intervention business based on the understanding and application of the BreakFree Intervention method.
- Identify new ideas applicable to current practices in realistic, manageable ways to enhance service levels in agreement with the BreakFree Intervention method.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of special populations and how to apply this intervention methodology.
- Identify the four types of intervention covered in the history of interventions including basic techniques used in each method.
- Identify personal and professional ethical duties and boundaries, utilizing an ethical system of business guidelines and personal conduct.
To learn more or to register please visit http://change.us/team/brad-lamm/
Upcoming 2020 Dates:
January 26-28 in Seattle, WA
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1270
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Interactive .