Irene Siegel – Live Workshop – Applications of Mindful Resonance to EMDR
Aug. 16 – Aug. 18, 2019
Applications of Mindful Resonance in EMDR Weekend Workshop with Irene Siegel, Ph.D.
“…looking deep within the mind, in the very most interior part of the self, when the mind becomes very, very quiet, and one listens very carefully, in that infinite Silence, the soul begins to whisper, and its feather-soft voice takes one far beyond what the mind could ever imagine, beyond anything rationality could possibly tolerate, beyond anything logic can endure.” – Ken Wilber
This workshop teaches an innovative approach of using double focus of attention from egoic to expanded awareness through intuitive mindful skills and resonance, enhancing the AIP model within which EMDR is based. Current research and literature will explain the convergence of psychology, science, and spirituality. The relationship to an accelerated process of higher brain integration and awareness will be linked to skills of silent intuitive processes within an interconnected field of energy and informational flow between therapist and client within each phase of EMDR. You will learn to identify intuitive feedback mechanisms and apply it within a nonlinear, moment to moment integrative therapy through discussion, case presentation, and experiential exercise. This workshop is highly experiential with the opportunity to apply new skills with the EMDR protocol allowing your clients to have the opportunity to process trauma from an expanded state within a shared interconnected field of information and energy flow.
This workshop is intended for licensed Mental Health Professionals (Psychologists, Social Workers, Counselors) and is appropriate for intermediate and advanced clinicians. This course provides clinical continuing education credit. This workshop is also appropriate for non-EMDR trained therapists, as well as all levels of EMDR trained therapists.
By participating in this workshop you will:
Identify the relationship between science, psychology, and spiritual philosophy as it applies to resonance and mindful awareness.
- Identify the relationship between science, psychology, and spiritual philosophy as it applies to resonance and mindful awareness.
- Develop skills of meditation and mindful awareness.
- Identify skills of alternative ways of knowing such as inner vision, hearing, knowing, kinesthetic bodily sensations.
- Identify skills of internal intuitive tracking to determine client/therapist resonance as an assessment and healing tool.
- Apply the skills of mindful awareness, resonance, and internal feedback mechanisms into the EMDR protocol, developing a non-linear integrative approach to the standard protocol.
- Identify intuitive feedback mechanisms and apply them
- Identify the role of the transpersonal therapist healer in modern day psychotherapy, blending western psychology with knowledge of ancient wisdom traditions.
- Identify three of the elements of an integrated transpersonal approach to EMDR.
- Develop the intuitive skill of tracking energy and information flow within the client/therapist interaction.
Irene Siegel, Ph.D., LCSW conducts her integrative psychotherapy practice and teaches meditation and healing in Huntington N.Y. She received her doctorate degree from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology (now Sofia University) in 2011, her masters in Social Work from Columbia University in 1977, and advanced clinical training through the Long Island Institute for Mental Health in 1983. She studied ancient healing arts throughout North and South America. Dr. Siegel presented at the EMDRIA conferences in 2000, 2001, 2012, 2013, and 2014. She is author of Eyes of the Jaguar and creator of the Labyrinth Series Guided Meditations.
To Register please visit: http://drirenesiegel.com/mindful.htm
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Ce-Classes.com is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit. Social workers participating in this course will receive 12 Clinical continuing education clock hours.
- This training does not offer ASWB ACE credit to social workers.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1239
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Interactive .