Professional Development – Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
This course is based on the book, Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results by Stephen C. Lundin, Ph.D., Harry Paul, and John Christensen. The authors provide key strategies to improve results and boost morale based on the real life example of Seattle’s Pike Fish Store. Using an account of a fictionalized company, the book provides a step-by-step plan for use in any workplace.
From the inside cover; “Addressing today’s most pressing work issues (including employee retention and burnout) with an engaging metaphor and an appealing message that applies to anyone in any sector of any organization, Fish! offers wisdom that is easy to grasp, instantly applicable, and profound”.
Psychologists, social workers, mental health counselors and marriage and family therapists can benefit from this course. This course may also be helpful for other practitioners, such as midwives and dieticians and nutritionists who may work in team or multidisciplinary environments. This course is designed for both clinicians and administrators who are leaders in their agencies. It is particularly appropriate for supervisors, midlevel and upper level managers. It is targeted for intermediate and advanced practitioners.
Authors: Stephen C. Lundin, Ph.D., Harry Paul, and John Christensen
Learning Objectives: This course will provide a professional with information about improving morale in their knowledge. Specifically, a professional will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of key strategies to improve results and boost morale within a work setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a step by step plan to improve moral.
- Distinguish between the phases an organization experiences during this transformation.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2021
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 119
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2020 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2020.
This course is Non Interactive .