Hormones and Menopause
- Beltz, A. M., & Moser, J. S. (2020). Ovarian hormones: a long overlooked but critical contributor to cognitive brain structures and function. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1464(1), 156-180.
- Marlatt, K. L., Redman, L. M., Beyl, R. A., Smith, S. R., Champagne, C. M., Yi, F., & Lovejoy, J. C. (2020). Racial differences in body composition and cardiometabolic risk during the menopause transition: a prospective, observational cohort study. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology, 222(4), 365-e1.
- Russo, J., & Russo, I. H. (2020, July). Role of hormones in human breast development: the menopausal breast. In Progress in the Management of the Menopause: Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on the Menopause, Sydney, Australia (pp. 184-193). CRC Press.
- Soares, Claudio N. “Taking a fresh look at mood, hormones, and menopause.” Menopause 27.3 (2020): 371-373.
- Ulin, M., Ali, M., Chaudhry, Z. T., Al-Hendy, A., & Yang, Q. (2020). Uterine fibroids in menopause and perimenopause. Menopause, 27(2), 238-242.
- Vignozzi, L., & Maseroli, E. (2020). Hormones and Sex Behavior. Female Reproductive Dysfunction, 1-28.
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Ce-Classes.com, Provider #1142, is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this course. ASWB Approval Period: 1/5/2020-1/5/2023
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- The California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The California Board of Behavioral Sciences, BBS, recognizes relevant course work/training that has been approved by nationally recognized certifying bodies, such as APA, to satisfy renewal requirements.
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1029
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2022 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2022.
This course is Non Interactive .