Webinar: Building a Private Practice
We are constantly looking for interesting and engaging content to keep our students informed and up to date. We also want to offer our students a wide variety of formats from which to choose. To that end we are currently developing different CE formats to enhance your learning.
Ce-classes.com is happy to announce our first webinar in conjunction with Dr. Jessica Dolgan of TherapyPartner. Dr. Dolgan, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist maintains a private practice in Denver, Colorado. She is also the founder of Therapy Partner, an online payment system designed for private practitioners. The creation of Therapy Partner has allowed Dr. Dolgan to begin a coaching and consultative division within Therapy Partner, where therapists can access education regarding the business of private practice. Dr. Dolgan provides private coaching sessions with therapists from all over the country who are interested in building and maintaining a successful practice. Dr. Dolgan’s business advice has been featured in the APA’s Independent Practitioner.
This webinar is titled: Building a Private Pay Practice by Cultivating Your Niche Experience.
Date: Monday August 27
Time: 11:00am Eastern
Time: 11:00am Eastern
Specific details (log in information, password etc.) about this event are avaialable after payment is made.
CE Credit: 1 Credit
Length: 1 Hour
This Ce-Classes.com course is approved for CE credit by:
- This course is NOT available for NBCC credit.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2023
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-12-147-0221 Expires 2-2021
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2021.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider
- Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1013
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 Expires 5/31/2021
- New York Social Work Board – Ce-Classes.com is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0120.
This course is Interactive .